The Ski Amis premium service chalets have been growing in popularity each year and especially since we did a complete overhaul last season to emphasise the difference between our two ranges. Until now, there has been a gap in the premium service range – with our other resorts offering several different options. To fill that gap for the coming season, in Les Menuires Chalets Irene and Jasmine are both being renovated and upgraded to come up to scratch for the premium service offering.
To celebrate the relaunch of these two Les Menuires chalets, we have an introductory offer for the month of September. Book and pay your deposit before the last day of the month and we’ll give you an introductory discount of £120 per person on the published price …. and that’s for ANY week of the season!
So – what’s the difference in premium service?
With our premium service, the core principle of what we do is the same! Our ethos is to provide great customer service at a value for money price. However, when you book in premium service, we add a few little added luxuries to make your stay just that bit more comfortable. Generally, we choose the chalets with the best facilities and we allocate the highest performing chalet couples to them during our training programme at the start of the season.
The dining upgrades ….
- Pre-dinner aperitifs and canapes
- Higher quality bottled table wines in unlimited supply during the main meal
- An additional cheeseboard course after the evening meal
- After dinner liquers, coffee and mints
- In the mornings, freshly baked croissants, a fruit bowl and some other little extras with breakfast
- Of course, we still provide the full English breakfast, cereals, porridge and other options we offer as standard. The full English includes real Heinz beans and back bacon – as well as top quality Irish sausages. There’s also a healthy option available with fresh fruit, natural yoghurt and muesli.
- Tables are dressed with modern table linen and proper napkins for a more luxurious feel during the evening meal
The bedroom has more comfort ….
- Brand new Hypnos beds and mattresses in both the Les Menuires chalets. These famous beds are renowned to be the most comfortable beds in the world and come with a royal seal of approval!
- Cosy bathrobes provided in the rooms
- Large bath sheets, hand towels and facecloths – changed automatically mid-week or on demand
- All new silky quality satin-stripe bed linen, with comfy bed runners and cushions and matching curtains for a more luxurious feel
- Choice of pillows in every room with high qualify firm and soft pillows provided on every bed
- High quality duvets – warm but light microfibre for the most comfortable night in the Alps
- Additional towels provided for the jacuzzi
- Complimentary Elsyl toiletries on arrival. The collection has been created with the environment in mind by using corrugated recyclable card, finished with a hand-tied straw ribbon. The bottles and soaps in this unique
collection have Green Tea fragrance and Ginseng extract to help invigorate body and mind.
- Hairdryers available in each chalet
The chalet ….
- Renovated living room furniture with comfy cushions and seating area
- Hot-tub and sauna facility in both chalets for the private use of guests
- Plenty of free parking outside the door
- Our best chalet couples
- Both chalets enjoy spectacular uninterrupted views of the valley up towards Val Thorens
Want to know more about these Les Menuires chalets?
Each chalet sleeps 8-10 people in 3 twin and 1 double en-suite rooms. For groups with families, one of the twin rooms has an additional “cabine” (a small room with bunk beds) suitable for two children. The children benefit from a child price in these beds. The cabine rooms are also suitable for one adult.
These Les Menuires chalets can be booked individually by the room and we offer a price per person. However, the chalets are more often reserved by groups of friends or family taking exclusive use of the chalet. We charge a fixed chalet price for this which is also subject to the special offer discount. The discount for a full chalet booking is a whopping £1100!!!
These wonderful properties have excellent views of La Masse and towards Val Thorens. They are located on the banks of the Doron River in the peaceful area of Bettaix. The village is a residential area so is most ideally suited to groups who plan to socialise around the chalet, rather than looking for outside nightlife. There are no pubs or restaurants in the village, although we do provide a free minibus service, should you wish, to take you to the resort centre after dinner. We also provide transport for the chalet staff day off evening meal where you can choose any restaurant in Les Menuires or St Martin de Belleville to savour the local fayre.
How do I get to the piste?
These Les Menuires chalets are ALMOST ski-in/ski-out! You can ski the vast Three Valleys area starting from the new chairlift, just a 150m walk along the flat road. When you come back to the chalets you can often ski to the door across the field.
Les Menuires provides a snow guarantee due to it’s altitude and extensive snow cannon network. The chalets themselves are at 1650m altitude and you are skiing in the highest resort in Europe – the fabulous Val Thorens!
What else is there to do in Les Menuires?
The main resort offers a variety of activities and facilities, other than skiing. The sports and well-being complex has a swimming pool, a fitness room, sunbeds, massage and spas, as well as the traditional sports facilities for squash, badminton, table tennis, volley ball and many others. When you and your children are feeling more adventurous, there is a tobogganing piste, snowscooters, quads and buggies to satisfy your fancy!
The main resort is easily accessible on skis – at the top of the chair lift. We also operate a minibus service first thing in the morning and last thing in the afternoon to transport you if you prefer (on request to the Resort Manager).
How to Book our new Premium Service Les Menuires Chalets
To take advantage of the offer, all you need to do is to book before the end of September 2017 and pay your deposit of £100 per person. The prices shown on our website are the normal ones – you can deduct the £120 discount per person from the prices we publish!
As with all our discounted holidays, you need to agree to book your ski passes with us as well – however, our prices are the same as you can find in resort so this is no punishment! Quite the contrary, you will find your ski passes ready in the chalet when you arrive which saves you a lot of hassle – particularly as you would need to take the chair lift to the nearest lift pass office. You don’t need to pay for the passes yet either – this is only due just before you arrive. You can also make any changes you need before then, so need to worry.
More information ….
Full details of the chalets, pricing and availability are on our website. We are anxiously awaiting new photos of the internal renovations though! We hope we can post these at the end of September.
You can also book online – you pay the deposit when you make the booking and we will deduct the discount manually before confirming your booking.